ALL Batteries are Fully Charged, Load Tested, Crank Tested and Leak Tested before dispatch.
£185.00 inc. VAT & free delivery
- Length (mm): 317
- Width (mm): 175
- Height (mm, to top of terminals): 190
- Gross weight (kg): 23
- More information >
- Product CCA (SAE): 900
- Product Voltage: 12
- Product Ampere Hours: 90
- Product Terminal Layout:
Powerplus Lifetime Guarantee
- The Powerplus Lifetime guarantee battery refers to the lifetime of the vehicle its being purchased for.
- You are required to provide the registration number of the vehicle when ordering the battery for us to honour the warranty and also for us to confirm fitment.
How does the guarantee work?
- The lifetime guarantee is not transferable between vehicles or customers.
- If the battery is found to be faulty, we will replace it within 24 working hours nationwide, free of charge.
- We will carry a complete health check on the battery and diagnose if it is actually faulty or discharged.
- If the registration is not given at the time of purchasing the battery, the warranty will be void. You can enter the reg number on the checkout page of our website.
- The guarantee covers any manufacturing faults that arise within the battery ie if the battery develops a bad cell, a break inside the battery or loss of cranking.
- If the battery has been discharged by an electrical fault or any other problems that is not a battery manufacturing issue, they will sadly not be covered under the guarantee.
How does the guarantee work?
The list below outlines some battery issues that are not manufacturing defects and are not covered by the lifetime guarantee.
- Overcharing. This can be caused by a fault in the vehicles charging system.
- Sulphation. This can happen if the vehicle is stood for long periods without use. Its recommended to recharge the battery once a month if the vehicle is doing less than 3000 miles a year.
- Misuse. Wear and tear from over tightening terminals or any other physical damage caused by misuse.
- Incorrect Application. The battery must be used on a vehicle with an alternator and must be used for the vehicle with the given registration number only.
- CANNOT BE USED ON TAXIS OR MACHINERY
Size in millimetres
Suitable for:Alfa Romeo Brera 2.2 PETROL | OPTION 3 - 31cm LONG | 2002 - PRESENT, Alfa Romeo Brera 2.4 DIESEL | 2002 - Onwards, Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 PETROL | 2002 - Onwards, Audi S6 ALL MODELS | 1994 - PRESENT, LDV Maxus DIESEL ( OPTION 1 ) | ALL MODELS | 2005 - PRESENT, Land Rover Freelander II DIESEL ( OPTION 2 ) | ALL MODELS | 2006 - PRESENT, BMW 1 SERIES DIESEL (Non Start Stop Models) | 118d, 120d, 123d | 2005 - PRESENT, Volkswagen Transporter DIESEL - 2.4, 2.5 | OPTION 1 - 31cm Long | 1998 - PRESENT, Volkswagen Transporter DIESEL - 2.4, 2.5 | OPTION 1 - 31cm LONG | 1998 - PRESENT, Volvo V70 DIESEL - OPTION 1 - 31cm Long | 2.0, 2.4, 2.5 | 2007 - PRESENT, Vauxhall Vectra DIESEL - OPTION 1 | 2.0, 3.0 V6 | 2002 - PRESENT, Vauxhall Insignia DIESEL 2.0 | OPTION 2 - 31cm Long | 2008 - PRESENT, Volvo V50 DIESEL | 1.6, 2.0, 2.4 | 2004 - PRESENT, Ford Galaxy DIESEL | 1.8, 2.0, 2.2 | 2006 - 2009, Toyota Avensis DIESEL | 2.2 | 1997 - PRESENT, Toyota Verso DIESEL | 2.2 | 1998 - PRESENT, Renault Vel Satis DIESEL | 2.2, 3.0 | 2002 - PRESENT, Renault Traffic DIESEL | 2.5 (OPTION 1 - 31cm Long) | 2003 - PRESENT, Audi A6 DIESEL | 2.5 | 1997 - PRESENT, Audi A4 DIESEL | 2.5, 2.7, 3.0 S4 | 2000 - PRESENT, Skoda Superb DIESEL | 2.5, 2.8 | 2001 - PRESENT, BMW 3 SERIES (E90/E92) DIESEL | 318 | 2005 - 2007, BMW 3 SERIES (E46) DIESEL | 318d, 320d | 1999 - 2006, Nissan Primastar LCV DIESEL | ALL MODELS | 2002 - PRESENT, Renault Espace DIESEL | ALL MODELS | 2003 - PRESENT, Ford Mondeo DIESEL | ALL MODELS | 2004 - PRESENT, Renault Traffic DIESEL | BATTERY OPTION 1 - (31cm LONG) | 2003 - PRESENT, Ford Ranger Diesel | Layout Option 3 | 2011 - Present, Audi ALL ROAD DIESEL | OPTION 1 (80ah) | 2001 - PRESENT, Volkswagen Passat DIESEL | OPTION 2 - 31cm Long | 2000 - PRESENT, Volvo XC70 DIESEL | OPTION 2 - 31cm Long | 2002 - PRESENT, Volvo C30 DIESEL | OPTION 2 - 31cm Long | 2006 - PRESENT, Audi A3 DIESEL | QUATTRO | 2002 - PRESENT, BMW 3 SERIES (E36) PETROL CABRIOLET | 318i, 320i, 325i | 1990 - 1999, Audi A5 PETROL | 1.8 TO 4.2 & S5 MODELS | 2006 - PRESENT, Volvo V70 PETROL | 2.5 MODELS | OPTION 2 - 31cm Long | 2008 - PRESENT, Chrysler 300 C PETROL | 2004 - PRESENT, Audi A4 PETROL | 3.0, 3.2, S4, RS4 | 2004 - PRESENT, Audi A6 PETROL | 3.2 - OPTION 1 31cm Long | 2005 - PRESENT, Audi A8 PETROL | 80ah MEDIUM CAPACITY | 2002 - PRESENT, Porsche Boxster PETROL | ALL MODELS | 1997 - PRESENT, Porsche Carrera S PETROL | ALL MODELS | 2003 - PRESENT, Porsche Carrera GT PETROL | ALL MODELS | 2003 - PRESENT, Porsche Cayman PETROL | ALL MODELS | 2005 - PRESENT, Porsche 977 PETROL | ALL MODELS | 2006 - PRESENT, Porsche 911 GT2 PETROL | ALL MODELS | 2007 - PRESENT, Volkswagen Golf PETROL | R32 3.2 | 2001 - PRESENT, BMW X SERIES X1 PETROL & DIESEL 2009 - PRESENT, BMW Z SERIES Z4 CABRIOLET MODELS | 2003 - PRESENT,
Please check against your current battery before ordering. If you are not sure about fitment call us on 0800 195 98 97
All batteries fully guaranteed - nationwide. - Terms & Conditions -