12V Battery Power Inverter with Jump Starter and Air Compressor
This 200W power inverter converts 12V car or leisure battery output to 230V AC for mains appliances. Max power output (continuous) 200W. Short circuit, overload safety, overheat cutout and low battery voltage cutout mechanisms are incorporated into the unit. Includes cigarette lighter connector, universal plug socket and battery terminals.
The 200W power inverter is Ideal for Motorhomes, Boats and portable power for small appliances such as travel TV's, Audio Equipment, Low Power Lighting etc.
When Jump-Starting the unit provides a starting boost of 400 Amperes with a Peak Boost of900 Amperes.
The built in Air Compressor is suited for pressures up to 260psi.
Suits car batteries of all sizes, however - to use the power inverter we would recommend a battery size of 60Ah+ This unit is suitable for leisure batteries rated at 75Ah and above. When using car batteries make sure to leave the engine running to preserve the battery which cannot go below 90% charge for very long without the battery deteriorating.
This unit may not be suitable to directly power electrically sensitive devices such as computers. However, it will charge a laptop or a tablet battery allowing the device to be used once charged.
- Converts 12V D.C. to 230V A.C. mains power
- 200W Continuous Output
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload and Overheat Protection
- Low Battery Voltage Cutout
- Efficiency: >90%. Modified Sine Wave waveform
- Universal Plug Socket Included for UK and EU usage
- Battery Terminal Connectors
- Cigarette Lighter Connector
- Jump Starting at 400 Amperes / Peak 900 Amperes
- Air Compressor for pressures not exceeding 260psi
- Built-in utility lighting